Back to Examination
In partial modification of the Commission’s Press Note dated 20.06.2011 regarding declaration of written result of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2011, the figure 10118 mentioned in second line of Para 1 at Page 1 of the Press Note may be read as 10199. Other contents of the Press Note referred to above remain unchanged.
Under Secretary (CDS)
Tele No. 23387410
सम्मिलित रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (I), 2011 के लिखित परिणाम की घोषणा के संबंध में आयोग के दिनांक 20.06.2011 के प्रेस नोट में आंशिक आशोधन करते हुए प्रेस नोट के पृष्ठ 1 के पैरा 1 की दूसरी पंक्ति में उल्लिखित सं. 10118 के स्थान पर 10199 पढ़ी जाए । उपर्युक्त प्रेस नोट की अन्य विषयवस्तु अपरिवर्तित रहेगी ।
(एस आर मीणा)
For Hindi Version Click here
On the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission in February, 2011, 10118 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 132nd Course commencing in January, 2012 (ii) Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Course commencing in January, 2012 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 191st F(P) Course commencing in January, 2012 (iv) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 95th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2012 and (v) Officers’ Training Academy, 9th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2012.
2. The rario of candiates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is 1 : 19.51.
3. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (date of birth) educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them, along with attested copies thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to Naval Headquarters (R&R Section), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Naval first choice, and to PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th November, 2011 (1st February, 2012 in case of SSC only). The candidates must not send the original certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as per their first preference/choice.
5. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
6. The marks-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after concluding SSB Interviews) and will remain available on the web-site for a period of 60 days.
Roll Order List for
|Air Force Academy|
|Officers Training Academy|
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NEW DELHI - 110069 - JUNE 20, 2011/JYAISTHA 30, SAKA 1933
The contents of this result are informatory in nature. Candidates are advised to verify the same from Commission's office.